Covered in this webinar:
- The advice implications
- Navigating the risks associated with the examples offered in the explanatory memorandum (eg developing or offering different retirement products, developing bespoke drawdown patterns for retirees).
- Considerations for the development of a retirement income strategy – the memorandum notes that this by itself does not constitute the provision of personal financial advice, however, any assistance provided by the trustee to give effect to their retirement strategy needs to comply with financial advice rules.
- The proposed retirement income covenant
- What the covenant will require.
- What you should be doing to prepare.
This session was recorded on Tuesday, 23 November 2021
Please read the online learning FAQs to confirm eligibility for CPD points.
Special note for WA lawyers – to satisfy the requirement for CPD in WA the viewing/activity must be completed within 12 months of the session date.
Core area: NSW/VIC/QLD Substantive Law | WA Substantive Law CA4.
45 minuites – 0.5 CPD point.