In our latest update, we examine the progress of new and existing rule change requests to the AEMC across the month of October, as well as taking a closer look at the Data Strategy proposed by the ESB.
National electricity rules
- There have been five new rule change requests since the last update which are Minor changes 4 2020; semi-scheduled generator dispatch obligations; generator registration thresholds; prudent discounts in an adoptive jurisdiction; improving connection process for embedded generators.
- One new final determination has also been made. Which is the reallocation of national transmission planner costs.
National energy retail rules
- No new rule change requests, draft determinations or final determinations.
National gas rules
- There have been two new rule change requests, Minor changes 4 2020 (Gas); DWGM maintenance planning.
Opportunities for stakeholders
- 19 November 2020:
- Consultation paper – DWGM maintenance planning
- Rule change proposal – Minor changes 4 2020; Minor changes 4 2020 (Gas)
- 17 December 2020:
- Consultation paper – Generator registration thresholds