Advertising & Marketing
Instinct and experience are key in assessing advertising risk. Whatever your advertising assets, media platforms and target markets, our team delivers fast, reliable and cost-efficient legal support.
Our aim is to help you achieve your marketing objectives while minimising the risk of complaint.
How we can help
We bring together a team of experts that cover the full range of legal issues that can arise in any one advertisement or campaign, including:
- copyright, trade marks and intellectual property;
- comparative advertising;
- false or misleading representations or conduct, including under the Australian Consumer Law and the ASIC Act;
- competition terms and conditions, including gaming laws;
- advertising codes;
- talent releases;
- existing branding arrangements;
- privacy and the Spam Act;
- advertising food, beverages or alcohol;
- advertising health or medical products.