While securing a robust IP portfolio is key, the portfolio is only as effective as the willingness to enforce and successful execution.
A strong anti-counterfeiting culture and program is a critical component of enforcement.
How we can help
Allens has the unique advantage of combining the expertise of our attorneys and our lawyers to provide a powerful platform of skill and experience, second to none, to drive comprehensive anti-counterfeiting protection.
We represent many local and international clients across a variety of industries in relation to their Australian and international anti-counterfeiting programs. We have extensive experience in:
- Advising on the design and implementation of anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy strategies and programs;
- Working with the Australian Border Force and New Zealand Customs regarding the identification and seizure of infringing materials;
- Coordinating market watch programs and conducting special investigations;
- Working with State and Federal police forces in relation to criminal enforcement; and
- Interlocutory and substantive litigation in the Supreme and Federal Courts.