We are market leaders in alternative legal services. We are committed to knowing our clients, understanding their business needs and collaborating to find the right solutions.
We don't outsource our alternative legal services. Instead we have an in-house team of more than 70 specialists across a variety of disciplines that work together with our legal teams, and directly with our clients, to design and deliver the most effective and efficient tailored solutions.
We've been investing in legal technologies and alternative service offerings for several years, bringing these together under the banner of a+.
We know there is a lot of talk in the market about innovation and how firms are responding to disruption. We don't innovate for innovation's sake – we are committed to ensuring that we are delivering real, tangible results for our clients.
Allens has worked extensively to transform the way law is practiced. Having won the following awards we are globally recognised for our market-leading approach:
- Ranked in top 100 Most Innovative Companies Australian Financial Review, 2018
- Winner, Project Innovation category Property Council Australia, 2018 (press release)
- Lawyers Weekly's 'Innovator of the Year' award, 2017
- International Legal Technology Association's 'Innovative project of the year – firm facing' award, 2017
- Australasian Lawyer's 'Innovative Firms of 2016' award
- Lexis Nexis Janders Dean 'Innovation Index' award, 2016
- Chilli IQ's Lawtech 'Legal IT Leader of the Year – Large Firm' award, 2016.
Case study: Morgan Stanley exit from the Investa Property Group
The challenge: To achieve Morgan Stanley's commercial objectives for one of the largest real estate deals in Australia.
The solution: To carefully scope and plan the deal with the aid of cutting-edge LPM techniques for efficient, high-quality due diligence.
The outcome: Delivering – thorough up-to-the-minute legal project management – a $2.45 billion sale that met our client's objectives.