Our experienced legal team regularly publishes articles and updates on a wide range of legal topics.
You can read all our recent publications. If you would like to read back issues, please go to the 'Publications' menu item above and use the drop-down menu to select your preference (or use the list in the grey box at the bottom of this page). If you'd like to be notified when we add new publications to the site, please complete our subscription form. Alternatively, you can subscribe to our RSS feeds.
Since the UK voted last year to exit the EU, there have been many questions about what Brexit will entail and the impact it will have on businesses in the UK and beyond.
Our alliance partner Linklaters has put together a microsite with insights and briefings on the implications of Brexit. Key topics include:
- Brexit: the next stage: your FAQs answered
- Brexit negotiations and associated actions – timeline
- What might Brexit look like? The UK's vision
- General Counsel checklist
- Decoding Brexit for the financial services
- UK Government's White Paper on Brexit plans
For more information and to keep up to date with the latest developments, see the Linklaters Brexit microsite.
Our Key Guides provide in-depth insight into important issues, sectors and markets.
- Doing business and investing in Australia (PDF 888KB)
- Doing business and investing in Australia (Chinese version) (PDF 2.2MB)
- Handbook on takeovers in Australia (PDF 2.1MB)
- Investor's guide to Mongolia (PDF 2.8MB)
- Investor's guide to Vietnam (PDF 5.3MB, current as at June 2012)
- Investor's guide to Indonesia (PDF 2.7MB)
- Investing in South Africa – Charting the legal landscape (Webber Wentzel) (PDF 5.4MB)
- Cross-border lending in Vietnam (PDF 2.7MB)
Audio and Video updates
View interviews with senior lawyers on topical legal issues on our Allens on Air portal.
- Capacity mechanisms. Reigniting Europe's energy markets
- Set to revive: Investing in Europe's infrastructure
- Activism Rising
- Life changing: The outlook for life insurance in Europe
- Generation Next: Five pathways to TMT growth in emerging markets
- The Linklaters Emerging Opportunity Index
- China's growth on the world stage
- Negotiating Europe’s LBO debt mountain
- Eurozone Bulletin: Updating Contingency Plans
Be the first to know! Click the Subscribe button below to fill in the form if you'd like to be added to our mailing list and notified about seminars, events and publications that are added to our site in the areas most relevant to you.Subscribe
News & Publications RSS Feed
- Media - 28 April 2017
- Client Update - 21 April 2017
- Focus - 20 April 2017