Covered in this webinar:
- The increasing focus on ESG including climate transition.
- Themes in climate transition across sectors, including public infrastructure.
- The different types of sustainable finance and how they can be used to embed ESG goals.
- Greenwashing risk and mitigation.
- Market trends and developments in sustainable finance.
Joined by guest speakers -
This session was recorded on Thursday, 27 October 2022 at 12pm.
Please read the online learning FAQs to confirm eligibility for CPD points.
Special note for WA lawyers – to satisfy the requirement for CPD in WA the viewing/activity must be completed within 12 months of the session date.
Core area: NSW/VIC/QLD Substantive Law and Professional Skills | WA Substantive Law CA4 and Professional Skills CA2 | 1 hour – 1 CPD point.