Covered in this webinar:
- The emergence of COVID-19 related workplace claims
- Protecting employees from sexual harassment and sex-based discrimination at work
- Bullying and the rise of psychological injury claims
- Revisiting contracts in light of the High Court's recent decisions on casual employees and independent contractors
- The rise of wage underpayment litigation
This session was recorded on Thursday, 24 March 2022 at 12pm.
Please read the online learning FAQs to confirm eligibility for CPD points.
Special note for WA lawyers – to satisfy the requirement for CPD in WA the viewing/activity must be completed within 12 months of the session date.
Core area: NSW/VIC/QLD Substantive Law | WA Substantive Law CA4.
1 hour – 1 CPD point.