Allens excels in Chambers ranking
3 December 2018
Allens has been named an elite band one firm in 20 practice areas and jurisdictions in the 2019 Chambers Asia Pacific results.
'Chambers provides great client feedback and I was delighted to see comments calling out our teams as innovative, approachable and collaborative.
'Remaining focused on our clients' future is integral to how we work and grow our business,' said Managing Partner Richard Spurio.
Practice areas named band one by Chambers include:
- Anti-bribery and Corruption
- Banking & Finance: Acquisition Finance
- Banking & Finance: Corporate Finance
- Banking & Finance: Property Finance
- Corporate M&A (Australia)
- Corporate M&A (Vietnam)
- Dispute Resolution
- Energy & Natural Resources
- General Business Law (PNG)
- Intellectual Property
- Life Sciences
- Project Finance
- Projects, Infrastructure & Energy.(Vietnam)
- Sports Law
- TMT: IT & Telecommunications
- TMT: Media
- Sarah SmithPublic Relations and Social Media Manager,
Ph: +61 2 9230 5097
Notes for editors.
Allens is a commercial law firm working throughout Australia and Asia. Through its integrated alliance with Linklaters it provides clients access to 40 offices in 28 countries around the world.