The Allens Construction & Major Projects team brings together a broad range of skills and perspectives to offer a comprehensive service to construction market participants and people procuring services in the market.
Our team provides a whole-of-life offering – from procurement design, probity and tendering, through to delivery advisory services and dispute resolution. We have the necessary technical expertise, experience and industry knowledge to assist across all stages of the construction cycle and across all procurement methodologies, including:
- traditional procurement (eg D&C, EPC, Build-Only and BOOT) and public-private partnerships;
- unsolicited and market-led proposals;
- operator-led infrastructure delivery and services outsourcing (eg O&M, WOM, services contracts and concessions); and
- augmentations and major modifications.
We offer genuine knowledge of the construction and engineering industry and the people within it.
Our team includes:
- dispute resolution experts who take a commercial approach to contract administration and the proactive management of contractual issues, including through mediation, arbitration, expert determination, appraisal, adjudication and litigation; and
- has expertise across a range of adjacent specialities – such as planning, property, finance insurance and tax – to ensure that the unique aspects of each transaction are considered and our solutions add real value to transactions.
More information on Allens' Major Projects practice is available on the Infrastructure and Transport Sector page.