Arrow for disputes and investigations
Regardless of sector, most businesses are experiencing the impact of the proliferation of data, ubiquitous connectivity and the pace and scale of technological change.
These developments affect how quickly and effectively a business can respond when faced with an investigation or litigation matter. Businesses today are often required to identify, review and produce data in short timeframes to ensure they meet their legal obligations while balancing the expectations of internal stakeholders.
It is a complex challenge.
How can we help?
Arrow is an integrated, flexible and bespoke service to help clients undertake document review and production exercises more efficiently and cost effectively. Bringing together the expertise of our lawyers, technologists, data analysts, project managers and document reviewers in one integrated team, Arrow ensures cost effective and quality data solutions for our clients, from the early stages of a matter right through to its end.
We have the expertise, experience and technology to help our clients through the process from start to finish.
- Guidance on best practice around discovery or document production requirements;
- Expert advice on document preservation and our clients' obligations; and
- Information and advice for maximising efficiency in responding to regulatory notices or completing discovery.
Scope and collect
- Devising a targeted document collection strategy to refine the collection volume;
- Executing a defensible collection, including maintenance of comprehensive chain of custody information;
- Specialist advice on collection and management of various data formats; and
- Drafting exchange protocols to streamline the provision of documents to regulators or other parties.
Process and reduce
- Using cutting-edge technologies and intelligent culling techniques to defensibly reduce the document pool;
- Experts at devising and applying proven early case assessment strategies to find relevant documents faster;
- Internal data processing capabilities priced significantly below market; and
- Preferred supplier relationships with trusted partners.
Target and review
- Advanced technologies, including data analytics and predictive coding, to target relevant documents and limit manual review;
- Ringtail technology at no cost;
- Sophisticated audio review capabilities;
- In-house, low-cost review services team; and
- Preferred supplier LPO relationship.
- Use of technology to ensure only the required documents are produced while maintaining privilege and confidentiality; and
- Production of documents in accordance with applicable exchange protocol or regulator’s preferred format.