Disputes & Investigations
In an environment of increased regulatory scrutiny and litigation risk, it is critical to have systems and processes in place to manage business and conduct risk in your organisation.
Should those risks materialise into disputes or investigations, strategies are required that are aligned to reputational and commercial drivers, and that enable effective responses - often under tight timeframes.
How we can help
We are experts in assisting clients with complex disputes and investigations matters
Ranked as a band-1 disputes practice by Chambers Global, we act in the most complex, high-value and reputationally significant disputes and investigations in the Australian market. Our clients have access to leading practitioners with experience across a range of sectors.
We advise on:
- Commercial and contractual disputes;
- Regulatory inquiries and investigations;
- Corporate crime;
- Internal investigations, and ouraward winning technology Arrow Direct;
- Royal Commissions/Commissions of Inquiry/coronial inquests;
- Class actions;
- Product liability and product recall;
- Projects, infrastructure and construction disputes;
- Taxation disputes & Investigations;
- Risk and compliance advisory;
- Insurance claims and advisory; and
- Employment and safety matters.
Working alongside our clients in a changing environment
Our team works side by side with clients as they confront the challenges of a constantly changing legal and regulatory landscape, with regulatory reform and new enforcement approaches by regulators high on the agenda.
Acting decisively and immediately when faced with an unexpected major incident, crisis or litigation
We mobilise quickly, listen to your concerns and base our recommendations on what's most important to you, ensuring we minimise reputational and legal risk.
Leveraging leading technology and expertise to collect and review vast quantities of documents and data
Through Allens Arrow, we combine low cost document review, AI and predictive coding with legal insight to help clients reduce costs and meet deadlines.