Accelerating global decarbonisation
The first hydrogen projects will undoubtedly play a key role in shaping the hydrogen industry in Australia, and it is critical that we get it right.
With the Australian Government's Technology Investment Roadmap identifying hydrogen as a priority technology for investment, now is the time to focus our efforts on this emerging industry.
How we can help
Our team has market-leading experience advising on first-to-market energy and infrastructure development projects across all technologies – from the beginning of the renewables boom, to pumped hydro, large-scale battery storage and waste-to-energy projects.
The hydrogen project lifecycle
We help our clients with key aspects such as:
- Project lifecycle planning
- Regulatory reform
- Project structuring and tax advice
- Project finance
- Development of new technologies, including IP and partnering for commercialisation
- Site selection, tenure and native title
- Environmental impact assessments, planning and regulatory approvals
- Risk, compliance, licensing and reporting
- Work, health and safety